27 November 2017

Seeking A Way

For over 20 years I have endeavoured to cultivate what might loosely be called a mindfulness-based life. I have practised with many different meditation teachers from all over the world, joined and set up sitting groups, lived and worked in retreat centres, conducted Masters-level research on mindfulness, participated on and facilitated numerous courses, workshops and social outreach projects.

It has been a rich and fascinating journey so far. For sure, there are the inevitable fruits of practice, but I have probably learned more from my many wrong-turns and missteps. I have made every mistake going on this path – apart from the ones I haven’t had a chance to yet.

I am grateful to the guidance of teachers and wise practitioners I have encountered along the way. When I’m in a hole, they remind me to stop digging.

Sweeping the Path

For the latest posts, please click here . For the archive, please scroll downwards or use the labels on the right-hand side.